|Supplier Slogan||Independent IoT Advice and Consultation||Go Industry 4.0 with Inovace||An Independent Software Testing/QA Company||A Finite Solutions||monitor . analyze . react . live better||Design | Develop | Deliver||Engineering Smartness||We create future, today|
|HQ Location||United States||Switzerland||Bangladesh||India||United States||Canada||China||United States||United Kingdom|
|Revenue||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||$10-100m||< $10m||$10-100m||$10-100m||< $10m|
|Employees||11 - 50||< 10||11 - 50||11 - 50||51 - 200||11 - 50||51 - 200||201 - 1,000||< 10|
|Website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|
Connect Life to the Cloud with proven expertise in semiconductor, wireless and biosensor design and mobile applications.
LifeSignal's mission is to help healthcare companies develop and commercialize cost-effective clinical grade remote monitoring wearables using our innovative wireless and biometric technologies and integration expertise.
Sensaco is a Swiss boutique consultancy founded in 2002 providing services in innovation management and information security.
We focus on consulting for software in industrial IoT system (IIOT). Based on the Industrial Internet Reference Architecture (IIRA) we advise your Greenfield as well as Brownfield projects in all software-aspects running on devices (embedded software), network nodes and in the cloud.
Inovace Technologies is an award-winning team of talented engineers who are pioneering Industrial IoT in Bangladesh. From Biometric Security Systems to Industrial Equipment Efficiency Monitoring, Inovace has been providing complex state-of-the-art IoT systems in Bangladesh backed by powerful software integrations.
UpDoer Technology is a global presence Software Testing/QA company working since 2017. Having its head quarters in Noida India.
We offer a new approach to quality Assurance outsourcing and outstaffing. You’ll experience a free proof of concept and streamlined communication process, regardless of geography or time zones, and you’ll benefit from our many years of experience in outsourced software testing and QA services.
With 25+ Engineers on board, the company covers the entire STLC helping large enterprises and startups accomplish their most ambitious business goals. This company’s service includes core testing services (performance testing, security, compatibility, localization testing, test automation, etc
AppClues Infotech was established on the idea of creating a mobile application development company that provides top class mobile applications that capture the imagination of the user through their simple, elegant design and robust features.
A global firm established across 3 countries we have worked for clients all across the globe providing custom mobile app development services.
We have developed mobile applications in diverse fields of businesses like healthcare, on-demand services, GPS based apps, etc.
We at AppClues believe in conquering the mobile application development world and thus strive hard to create amazing mobile applications. We mold the idea of the client into a feature-rich, a simple and elegant mobile application that can reach its full potential.
With a team of highly trained professionals, we at AppClues work on various different platforms for mobile application development which include
- iOS Mobile App Development
- Android Mobile App Development
- Cross Platform Mobile App Development
- iBeacon Mobile App Development
- Wearable tech Mobile App Development
- UI/UX Mobile App Design
- M-commerce App Development
Our team of more than 50+ developers has created hundreds of applications for the client across the globe and one look at our portfolio will give you an idea of the variety of the projects completed at our company.
Aretas Sensor Networks is an IoT SaaS platform company. Our offers include RTLS, IEQ, SmartX, WELLNESS, gas, VOC, thermal, dust, sound et al supported by cloud platform for AI, Analytics and Machine Learning. ASN has developed numerous IoT Sensor products, IoT Gateway solutions and an IoT Cloud / Analytics Platform
Aretas introduce Sentinel, a cigarette/cannabis smoke detection platform that monitors and alerts in real time.
NOA Labs is a German-owned company specialized in product design, product development and manufacturing, including logistics if necessary.
Located in Shenzhen, China, as known as the new hardware Silicon Valley, we mostly focus on IoT products, smart devices, Wearables, and any device that could be connected, or not.
NOA Labs is a one-stop solution to bring your product to market. All teams are under one roof which brings a seamless experience when you're working on your project.
Our designers will bring you the most suitable design for your future customers and will optimize your device to the maximum.
With more than 25 in-house engineers, we can help you develop any part of your next product such as electronics, mechanical, Firmware, software, app and cloud. You can of course jump in and out of the product lifecycle, there is no obligation to stay for the whole range of services.
With an extensive network of manufacturers mostly around the Pearl River Delta, our Supply Chain Management team can handle any of your prototyping, tooling, manufacturing and logistics needs.
NOA Labs is unique and helps you focus on your business rather than wasting time developing your next product with limited resources.
Gadgeon Systems Inc is a trusted digital engineering partner for 90+ customers across USA, Europe, India, and APAC. We revolutionize enterprises with the power of data by connecting devices, operations, and processes. Customers across the globe choose to work with Gadgeon on the value they are able to realize by leveraging our:
- Deep technical expertise in Industrial IoT / IoT Engineering; Embedded Systems – Hardware & Firmware; Cloud/Web Application – Microservice Architecture, design, and development; Big Data; Data Analytics- AI & ML, and Advanced Technologies such as Computer Vision, AR, and Robotic programming.
- Domain expertise in Healthcare, Manufacturing & Industrial automation, Telecom, Smart Home/Building, and Networking
- Customizable IoT Solution building framework – Delpheon, which lowers the TCO and fast track time to value.
- Easy to work with flexible engagement and governance models
- Adoption of Agile and practices
- Commitment to quality with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
We help solve Business Pain points for our Customers, such as:
Challenges in data collection
- Integration of multiple technologies to deliver end-to-end use cases
- One stop supplier for end-to-end IoT solution from hardware to apps
- Plug and play upgradable architecture with security and scalability
- Monolithic application re-engineering using micro-service architecture and migration to cloud
- Maintenance and sustenance of applications
- Accelerate Application release cycles and time-to-revenue through Agile and with CI/CD
- Server Agnostic Application configurations
- IoT deployment NOT delivering its promises with respect to Value on Investment
- Inter-operability with existing systems and solutions
- Predictability of equipment breakdown
LifeSignals' LSP-based product designs backed by reference designs, SDK and support tools help reduce development costs and time to market.
- Life SignalTM Processor (LSPTM)
- Life Signal Patch
- Life Signal CardiacApp
- Life Signal Receiver
- Life Signal Receiver with Monitor Accessory
- LifeSignals SDK and Development Tools
Training and consulting
System architecture development
Business case modelling and innovation
- GPRS based Cloud Connected Biometric Time-Attendance & Access Control Solution
- Industrial OEE Monitoring System
- UHF RFID based Applications (Inventory Management, Asset Tracking, Race Tracking etc.)
- BLE based Contact Tracing Solutions
- Software Development
UpDoer Technology providing a (IoT)Internet of Things software testing/QA Solution to startup & enterprise level products which reduces the cost and bug free softwares.
Aretas designs and builds wireless sensors to measure and report on metrics such as; gases (CO, CO2, NO2, SO2); environmental metrics (temp, humidity, noise) to industrial processes (pressure, process counts, strain, etc)
Sentinel Air System detects cigarette smoke, alerts your team via email or text and logs the event. Sentinel Air System is also packed with valuable sensors that provide unparalleled insight into indoor air quality levels and energy savings opportunities with real time temperature, relative humidity, CO2, VOC, odor, PM 2.5, and even light levels and sound.
Gadgeon’s Industrial IoT Solutions framework enables devices, machines, and data sources to connect for data gathering. Delpheon – the rapid IoT solution framework ensures scalable, secure, and highly available IoT solutions. Our advanced technology solutions focuses on Computer Vision based image/video analytics along with Deep Learning model, AR, and Robotic Programming. Our Product engineering services addresses end-to-end product life cycle including Prototyping, Development, Validation, Certification, and Manufacturing support. Our Application services takes care of development and maintenance of applications with Microservice architecture and uses practices such as and CI/CD pipeline on platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, or .
Gadgeon facilitates adoption of in the healthcare sector for local medical clinics as well as large hospitals, by implementing different technologies in their day-to-day processes that improve the effectiveness of medical procedures, reduce costs, and enhance productivity.
Gadgeon, with technologies such as , IoT, , , AI, and micro-services architectures are helping telecom providers to realign their business strategies, re-engineer products, and restructure their business offerings.
Gadgeon with 250+ man-years of product development experience in IoT gateways, sensors modules, and end-to-end IoT solutions in the area of Home Automation, helping home automation industry in addressing its major challenges such as security, scalability, and selection of right apps, devices, and technologies.
IoT Reference cases include
- Industrial control and automation devices in IIOT networks
- Hardware abstraction and APIs to avoid multiple implementations in device agents
- Goods tracking in global setups (e.g. pallets, containers, on-premise logistics)
- Logistics solutions for consumer smart packaging enabled by IIOT
- New business models and security requirements in transport and logistics
- Building technology
- Heating measurement devices in service and online setting
- Water/HVAC control applications in IIOT networks, including wireless access networks for remote sites and security aspects in critical infrastructure buildings (e.g. hospitals)
- Access systems, locks, biometrics
- Medical / laboratory technology
- Platform integration of various laboratory equipment (physical measurements, analytical instruments)
- Service application in IOT networks with remote setup and onboarding
- Moving legacy applications to cloud environments with IOT enhancements (e.g. evidence tracking in audit)
- Integration commercial systems, market places, CRM and ERP backends
- Most projects are helped with an introduction workshop to get up to speed regarding standards, technology and an overview of market players.
- Gazi Group
- Energypac Group
- Radiant Pharmaceuticals
PREDICT WALL STREET, TAMAAAS MESSENGER FROM WIELDATA GROUP INC, IPEGS, CONFETTI, CASTOR, AMBROSUS, IINSIGHT, LEADR
VlogMe, MyOrde, Gemoo, Indianrailways, LaundroKart, Dimendscaasi, Tile Dealer, Barunii, Reach Expantion, C9 airwear
Schneider, FenSens, Honeycomb, Rocket Industrial, Kosmos, BrakeFree, Cashew, GoFishCam, Mitte,
Kore Wireless, LifeSignals, First Alert, C3 Medical Device consulting, Finish Line, Katadyn, Rigado, Pro4Tech, Dantel, G3, Pella, Mars International, South Co, Option, J&J
|Technologies||Application Infrastructure & MiddlewareWearablesPlatform as a Service (PaaS)||Networks & ConnectivityPlatform as a Service (PaaS)||Processors & Edge Intelligence|
|Industries||Healthcare & Hospitals||Healthcare & Hospitals||Electronics|
|Use Cases||Remote Patient Monitoring||Building Energy ManagementMachine Condition MonitoringManufacturing System Automation|
|Functions||Logistics & Transportation||Product Research & Development|
|Services||Software Design & Engineering Services||Hardware Design & Engineering Services||Software Design & Engineering Services|
|Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Platform as a Service (PaaS)||Minor||None||None||None||None||None||None||Minor||None|
|Application Infrastructure & Middleware||Moderate||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Analytics & Modeling||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Cybersecurity & Privacy||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Networks & Connectivity||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||Minor||None|
|Processors & Edge Intelligence||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||Minor|
|Automation & Control||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Partners||Microsoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesGoogleAkenza AG||Seebo||RapidValueLifeSignals|