|RapidValue is a leading provider of Digital Transformation to enterprises worldwide across industry verticals such as Retail, Education, Healthcare, Pharma, Logistics, Financial Institutions, Manufacturing, Media, and Entertainment. We offer a wide range of services in mobility, omni-channel, cloud and IoT including strategy, UX design, application engineering, integration, enterprise system enablement, testing, and support & maintenance.
We help our clients reimagine their business with digital-first solutions focused on improving productivity, streamlining business workflows, enhancing end-user experience and reducing cost. Leveraging Agile methodologies, reusable assets, and deep technology expertise, we accelerate time-to-market and create the next great digital experience together with our clients.
Founded by senior executives from Deloitte, IBM, Oracle, and Infosys, RapidValue was started in 2009 and is headquartered in Pleasanton, USA. We have offices in the US, UK, and India with operations spread across Middle-East, Europe and Canada. With an unmatched experience of working on 550+ diverse projects with 150+ customers across the globe, RapidValue provides innovative solutions to business challenges of various Fortune 500, Fortune1000 firms, Multi-National Companies and innovative start-ups.
Awards & Recognition:
1. NASSCOM: Top15 emerging companies in the field of innovation, 2011
2. Oracle Excellence Award: Mobile innovation, 2015
3. Gartner: Listed as representative vendor in mobile app testing services, 2016
4. Unicom: Winner of mobile app testing award, 2016
5. MarketsandMarkets: Key innovators in field service management, 2016
|RapidValue along with key IoT partners provides complete end-to-end solutions, product development (hardware and software) services for various industries such as manufacturing, heavy equipment & construction, energy & utilities, logistics & transportation, telecom and healthcare. We help you build IoT solutions that work in tandem with your existing platforms, applications, devices or systems, thereby, making sure that there is no new silo platform or solution added to your IT portfolio.
Our industry-aligned IoT solutions include:
1. Manufacturing: Smart factories, remote asset monitoring, predictive maintenance
2. Heavy equipment & construction: Equipment Tracking, Yard automation, utilization management & lifting-as-a-service enablement
3. Logistics & transportation: Fleet management and monitoring, route and fuel optimization, predictive maintenance, quality of shipment detection
4. Energy & utilities: Remote asset monitoring, outage management, Predictive Maintenance, health and safety solutions
5. Telecom: Tower monitoring, Intelligence Device Provisioning