|Supplier Slogan||Complete Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) Solutions. Made in India, for India.||delivering embedded everywhere||Independent IoT Advice and Consultation||Deep Data. Feather-light IoT.||Unleash the Potential||The Business of Things||We extend Internet to everything|
|HQ Location||India||India||India||South Africa||Switzerland||Singapore||India||United States||Germany|
|Revenue||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m|
|Employees||< 10||11 - 50||11 - 50||< 10||< 10||11 - 50||< 10||11 - 50||< 10|
|Website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|
CynLr is a visual object intelligence platform that enables industrial robotic arms to see, understand and manipulate any object in random unstructured environments
SureView Instruments is your most relevant partner for projects in India involving Industrial Internet of Things. We have a strong electrical engineering & embedded systems background with an in-house software design team. We make all the parts & sub-modules in our Mumbai factory that go in your IIoT solution. This way, the solution is cost-effective and all the parts you need in future for maintenance are available with us. We support the solutions we build forever and ensure that your system has zero downtime. Especially if you are manufacturing in India, no other vendor offers you the understanding & expertise that we do.
Research & consultancy firm providing customized solutions/OEM products for industrial & agricultural automation. We handle your requirements and transform them into reality at reliable and low cost. Bluetronics was formed with the aim to provide lucid & customizable embedded solutions in the field of low and medium level automation, consumer electronics and hardware and guidance support for research and development.
You can instantaneously see what your machine is doing. We can monitor full/empty bags, downtime, operator activity, efficiency, number of filled and empty bags produced in a shift as well as any other measurable variable. You will be able to view all your remote factories from your head office.
Sensaco is a Swiss boutique consultancy founded in 2002 providing services in innovation management and information security.
We focus on consulting for software in industrial IoT system (IIOT). Based on the Industrial Internet Reference Architecture (IIRA) we advise your Greenfield as well as Brownfield projects in all software-aspects running on devices (embedded software), network nodes and in the cloud.
The Industrial Internet of Things system is a disruptive end-to-end technology built to provide deep data with ultra-lightweight infrastructure. ‚ÄúFitbit-for-machines‚Äù - Cost-effective universal IoT system can be quickly deployed in minutes onto a diverse range of industrial machines to stream vital machine statistics to the secured cloud platform in real-time. ‚ÄúLean-ops-in-a-box‚Äù - Data gets processed and transformed synchronously using advanced algorithms and state-of-the-art analytics tools to generate powerful and actionable operational insights. ‚ÄúFuture-proof‚Äù - The robust wireless mesh system is fully scalable up to 10,000 devices and is future-proof through continuous development to include machine learning updates and enable integration with other products in the exciting Industry 4.0 ecosystem.
- Established in 2011
- Based out in Bangalore with Installations pan India
- Specialized in Lean Manufacturing solutions ,IOT,AI & Industry 4.0
- Intel Technology Provider
- Awarded as “20 Most Promising Manufacturing Technology Solutions Provider for the year 2018” by CIOReview
Automatizacion Corp is organized around Industry 4.0 to provide hardware, software, and services to make Industry 4.0 a reality giving our customers the tools for data-driven decision making.
German - Swiss IoT integrator with strong data intelligenge background.
3D Bin-Picking solutions available in the market perform basic pattern-matching algorithms on sparse 3D depth-map data. Therefore they work only when object geometries are simple, with no occlusion or entanglement, with atleast one part fully visible in the viewing angle trained for, and can only approximately pick and drop objects.
The purpose of picking an object during a manual task is almost always to place in a desired orientation, hence approximate picks and drops finds very limited use-cases.
- Smart Sensors
- Digitisers & High-Speed Data Acquisition Instruments - Ethernet, WiFi, etc.
- Full-fledge cloud solutions using Azure or AWS
- Analytics - custom made for your factory or R&D
- Industrial Automation involving Mechatronics. Experience with PLCs, PCs, PACs etc.
- Software & Embedded systems team - C++, LabVIEW, .NET, Android, iOS & Java
All of this under one roof.
Please do visit - https://sureview.blog/
- Industrial wireless logger & monitors
- Custom IoT development boards
- Industry Migration services to IoT.
- Training services
Complete solution. Hardware , Software, Installation.
Training and consulting
System architecture development
Business case modelling and innovation
The edge IoT node is designed to be universal plug-and-play and can be deployed onto most machines easily, regardless of age and brand. The machine data will then be transmitted wirelessly to the edge gateway, where it is being processed, aggregated and time stamped, before sending it to the cloud for further processing and analysis. the analytics platform: Flexible drag-and-drop interface where machines and production lines are monitored in real-time at high data resolution. Advanced algorithm and data analytics enable insights to be derived to help reduce downtime and unlock extra production capacity.
Machine Monitoring System
Production Monitoring System
System integration and application development customized to customers needs. Including IoT platforms implementation, Analytic Dashboards, application development for IIoT. Machine Vision and Machine Learning. Modern SCADA. IoT Infrastructure for sensors, edge, communication, and cloud.
End to end solutions: Hardware, connectivity, cloud service & data intelligence.
Leading engineering companies including Reliance Industries Limited, Portescap, Maximator, Blondal and others.
IoT Reference cases include
- Industrial control and automation devices in IIOT networks
- Hardware abstraction and APIs to avoid multiple implementations in device agents
- Goods tracking in global setups (e.g. pallets, containers, on-premise logistics)
- Logistics solutions for consumer smart packaging enabled by IIOT
- New business models and security requirements in transport and logistics
- Building technology
- Heating measurement devices in service and online setting
- Water/HVAC control applications in IIOT networks, including wireless access networks for remote sites and security aspects in critical infrastructure buildings (e.g. hospitals)
- Access systems, locks, biometrics
- Medical / laboratory technology
- Platform integration of various laboratory equipment (physical measurements, analytical instruments)
- Service application in IOT networks with remote setup and onboarding
- Moving legacy applications to cloud environments with IOT enhancements (e.g. evidence tracking in audit)
- Integration commercial systems, market places, CRM and ERP backends
- Most projects are helped with an introduction workshop to get up to speed regarding standards, technology and an overview of market players.
Auk Industries has clients all over the world, from Southeast Asia to Europe, in the manufacturing sector such as F&B, FMCG, precision engineering and plastic injection moulding etc.
Manufacturing Customers, Logistics and Cold Chain, Oil and Gas and Utilities.
|Technologies||Analytics & ModelingRobots||Analytics & Modeling||Functional Applications|
|Industries||BuildingsEquipment & MachineryFood & Beverage|
|Use Cases||Computer Vision||Demand Planning & ForecastingPredictive Quality AnalyticsTrack & Trace of Assets||Factory Operations Visibility & IntelligenceMachine Condition MonitoringPerimeter Security & Access Control|
|Services||Software Design & Engineering Services||Data Science Services||Software Design & Engineering ServicesSystem Integration|
|Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Platform as a Service (PaaS)||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Application Infrastructure & Middleware||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Analytics & Modeling||Minor||None||None||None||None||Minor||None||None||None|
|Cybersecurity & Privacy||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Networks & Connectivity||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Processors & Edge Intelligence||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Automation & Control||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Partners||IntelTexas Instruments||Microsoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesGoogleAkenza AG||Intel||PTCAdvantechKepware (PTC)ThingWorxInductive AutomationElectric ImpAdvantech B+B SmartWorx|