- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Exchange & Integration
- Application Infrastructure & Middleware - Data Visualization
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Connectivity Platforms
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) - Data Management Platforms
- Sensors - Air Pollution Sensors
- Sensors - Humidity Sensors
- Sensors - Temperature Sensors
- Cities & Municipalities
- Business Operation
- Smart City Operations
The capital of the Valencia region wanted to bring together all of its services, allowing for the management of public resources through a single connectivity platform and enhancing areas such as transport, energy, efficiency and environmental services. Thus becoming the first Spanish city to centralise all of its municipal information through a smart city technological solution
- City dashboard with relevant city & services indicators. - A Smart City platform that can be connected to vertical solutions platform’s, and calculate services indicators. - Cloud based, escalable and resilient. - Interoperable and able to access and integrate heterogeneous data. - Based on Open source technologies - High data processing capabilities and various channels to distribute data. - FIWARE compliant: convergence with the Future of Internet
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.