|Tulip, a spinout from MIT, brings the power of Industrial IoT and advanced analytics to the manufacturing workforce through its app platform. This revolutionary self-service technology fills the gap between rigid back-end manufacturing IT systems and the dynamic operations taking place on the shop floor. Tulip? a Manufacturing App Platform combines research in intelligent hardware sensors, computer vision, assistive user interfaces and applied Machine Learning. Tulip was launched to bring these latest technological developments from the lab to the factory floor. Today, Tulip Manufacturing App Platform is deployed at dozens of global customers in six countries across multiple industries including Electronics, Aerospace & Defense, Medical Devices, Footwear, Pharmaceuticals, and Contract Manufacturing.|
|TULIP APP BUILDER|
Design and build interactive apps to improve your factory, collect data, and engage your team no coding required.
1. Turn your paper processes into interactive apps, with ease. Bringing modern technology to the shop floor has never been easier. Build powerful and flexible apps in minutes with Tulip App Builder.
2. Move faster with app templates. Select sample apps from a growing gallery and easily customize them to fit your needs so you can get a faster time-to-value.
3. Engage your users with rich media. Add images, videos, documents and CAD files to make your apps user-friendly and increase engagement.
4. Collect data using digital forms. Add interactive forms that capture data through booleans, dropdown menus, checkboxes, text fields and even cameras.
5. Visualize your shop floor with Tulip Analytics. Show a real-time data and analysis on your apps.
6. Add functionality to your apps with clicks, not code. Rapidly create, test, and deploy apps for your shop floor. Use out-of-the-box templates to build apps with industry best practices or start from scratch.
7. Collaborate with your entire organization. Build and customize apps together with business stakeholders, IT teams, and shop floor operators. Leverage Tulip’s real-time collaboration tools to quickly develop the right apps for your factory.
|Taza Chocolate, ChefSteps, Dentsply Sirona, Formlabs, Merck, Jabil, Nautique|