|Supplier Slogan||the mind of movement ||Design | Develop | Deliver||DRIVING DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION||Engineering Smartness||Edge Technology Master Integrator||delivering embedded everywhere||Independent IoT Advice and Consultation||Low power device|
|HQ Location||Germany||China||India||United States||United States||United States||India||Switzerland||Hong Kong|
|Revenue||$10-100m||$10-100m||< $10m||$10-100m||$10-100m||$10-100m||< $10m||< $10m||< $10m|
|Employees||51 - 200||51 - 200||11 - 50||201 - 1,000||201 - 1,000||11 - 50||11 - 50||< 10||< 10|
|Website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|| Open website|
PTV Planung Transport Verkehr AG is a German company specialising in software solutions and consultingservices for traffic and transportation, mobility, and logistics. "Vision Traffic Suite", their transport planning software, and "PTV Map&Guide", their program for route planning, comprise the PTV AG's product portfolio. According to the manufacturer, over 2,000 customers in more than 90 countries use the Vision Traffic Suite in the fields of transport modelling and traffic flow calculation. PTV ranks among the top 1,000 global market leaders in Germany according to Germany's Manager Magazin. The German company PTV Planung Transport Verkehr AG is a member of PTV Group.
NOA Labs is a German-owned company specialized in product design, product development and manufacturing, including logistics if necessary.
Located in Shenzhen, China, as known as the new hardware Silicon Valley, we mostly focus on IoT products, smart devices, Wearables, and any device that could be connected, or not.
NOA Labs is a one-stop solution to bring your product to market. All teams are under one roof which brings a seamless experience when you're working on your project.
Our designers will bring you the most suitable design for your future customers and will optimize your device to the maximum.
With more than 25 in-house engineers, we can help you develop any part of your next product such as electronics, mechanical, Firmware, software, app and cloud. You can of course jump in and out of the product lifecycle, there is no obligation to stay for the whole range of services.
With an extensive network of manufacturers mostly around the Pearl River Delta, our Supply Chain Management team can handle any of your prototyping, tooling, manufacturing and logistics needs.
NOA Labs is unique and helps you focus on your business rather than wasting time developing your next product with limited resources.
Indicus has developed a high performance AI x IoT development and execution Platform “CONTINEO” & several ready to use I4.0 and S5.0 solutions. One can configure model-driven, multi-tenant, ML enabled secured enterprise applications using the Designer Studio and realize unprecedented efficiencies. The platform has been deployed in several systems from marathon Tracking, car sharing, student safety SaaS to IIoT applications for smart factories.
After two decades in the integrated risk and travel risk management space, iJET International announced today plans to rename the business to WorldAware.
WorldAware is the premier integrated risk management company focused on empowering clients with the best intelligence and insights available to operate globally with confidence. Our innovative solutions enable multinational organizations to prepare for, monitor and respond to potential threats to their people, facilities, suppliers and information.
Gadgeon Systems Inc is a trusted digital engineering partner for 90+ customers across USA, Europe, India, and APAC. We revolutionize enterprises with the power of data by connecting devices, operations, and processes. Customers across the globe choose to work with Gadgeon on the value they are able to realize by leveraging our:
- Deep technical expertise in Industrial IoT / IoT Engineering; Embedded Systems – Hardware & Firmware; Cloud/Web Application – Microservice Architecture, design, and development; Big Data; Data Analytics- AI & ML, and Advanced Technologies such as Computer Vision, AR, and Robotic programming.
- Domain expertise in Healthcare, Manufacturing & Industrial automation, Telecom, Smart Home/Building, and Networking
- Customizable IoT Solution building framework – Delpheon, which lowers the TCO and fast track time to value.
- Easy to work with flexible engagement and governance models
- Adoption of Agile and practices
- Commitment to quality with ISO 9001:2015 certification.
We help solve Business Pain points for our Customers, such as:
Challenges in data collection
- Integration of multiple technologies to deliver end-to-end use cases
- One stop supplier for end-to-end IoT solution from hardware to apps
- Plug and play upgradable architecture with security and scalability
- Monolithic application re-engineering using micro-service architecture and migration to cloud
- Maintenance and sustenance of applications
- Accelerate Application release cycles and time-to-revenue through Agile and with CI/CD
- Server Agnostic Application configurations
- IoT deployment NOT delivering its promises with respect to Value on Investment
- Inter-operability with existing systems and solutions
- Predictability of equipment breakdown
P2 produces Secure Edge Technologies... IoT, AI, analytics - specializing in high-performance computing and Artificial Intelligence for tomorrow’s most demanding data environments. We are a consulting services and an integrator of Secure Intelligent Edge networks and applications.
Edge demands real-time performance and next-level security. With our staffing services, managed IT services, deep experience and core technologies we design, implement and accelerate smart technologies of an interconnected world.
Research & consultancy firm providing customized solutions/OEM products for industrial & agricultural automation. We handle your requirements and transform them into reality at reliable and low cost. Bluetronics was formed with the aim to provide lucid & customizable embedded solutions in the field of low and medium level automation, consumer electronics and hardware and guidance support for research and development.
Sensaco is a Swiss boutique consultancy founded in 2002 providing services in innovation management and information security.
We focus on consulting for software in industrial IoT system (IIOT). Based on the Industrial Internet Reference Architecture (IIRA) we advise your Greenfield as well as Brownfield projects in all software-aspects running on devices (embedded software), network nodes and in the cloud.
The company is founded by a group of research engineers specializing in areas from large-scale system integration to embedded system engineering, through the use of advanced digital, wireless and multimedia signal processing technologies.
Our business strategy is to design, develop, manufacture and market electronic products and systems in exceptional quality but yet at affordable low prices. The ultimate objective is to use necessary and minimum materials to create truly great electronic products. We want to enable people over the world to readily experience the happiness and satisfaction of using our products.
We are committed to successfully bringing our digital video recorder, DVR, to the world by inheriting the mentality that stresses diligence and teamwork, with the passion for making products and the premium placed on customer service.
Total customer satisfactions
Application Enablement Platform as a Service
- Remo: Remote monitoring application template
- SmartEye: Video Analytics Platform for RPA using Computer Vision
- Forms360: Configurable Forms designer and approval workflows with audit trail and Digital Signature for digitalization
- Asset Maintenance Suite
- 5S Audit
- Vibration Analytics
- Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Car Sharing
- Fleet Management
Our integrated risk management approach is a continuous, proactive and systematic process to understand, manage and communicate risks from an organization-wide perspective. It is about making strategic decisions that enable your organization to experience the upside of risk.
Gadgeon’s Industrial IoT Solutions framework enables devices, machines, and data sources to connect for data gathering. Delpheon – the rapid IoT solution framework ensures scalable, secure, and highly available IoT solutions. Our advanced technology solutions focuses on Computer Vision based image/video analytics along with Deep Learning model, AR, and Robotic Programming. Our Product engineering services addresses end-to-end product life cycle including Prototyping, Development, Validation, Certification, and Manufacturing support. Our Application services takes care of development and maintenance of applications with Microservice architecture and uses practices such as and CI/CD pipeline on platforms such as AWS, Azure, GCP, or .
Gadgeon facilitates adoption of in the healthcare sector for local medical clinics as well as large hospitals, by implementing different technologies in their day-to-day processes that improve the effectiveness of medical procedures, reduce costs, and enhance productivity.
Gadgeon, with technologies such as , IoT, , , AI, and micro-services architectures are helping telecom providers to realign their business strategies, re-engineer products, and restructure their business offerings.
Gadgeon with 250+ man-years of product development experience in IoT gateways, sensors modules, and end-to-end IoT solutions in the area of Home Automation, helping home automation industry in addressing its major challenges such as security, scalability, and selection of right apps, devices, and technologies.
Building on underlying manufacturers like Micron Technologies and Tempered Networks, P2 builds custom ASICs, FPGPUs, and customer applications for healthcare, utilities, manufacturing, retail, and governments.
- Industrial wireless logger & monitors
- Custom IoT development boards
- Industry Migration services to IoT.
- Training services
Training and consulting
System architecture development
Business case modelling and innovation
15 day low power motion detector for IoT trigger
Schneider, FenSens, Honeycomb, Rocket Industrial, Kosmos, BrakeFree, Cashew, GoFishCam, Mitte,
Hagiwara Electric, Inspirisys
Other names cannot be disclosed for confidentiality reasons
Kore Wireless, LifeSignals, First Alert, C3 Medical Device consulting, Finish Line, Katadyn, Rigado, Pro4Tech, Dantel, G3, Pella, Mars International, South Co, Option, J&J
Disney, Expedia, Seattle Children's, Microsoft, Google, Apple, F5
IoT Reference cases include
- Industrial control and automation devices in IIOT networks
- Hardware abstraction and APIs to avoid multiple implementations in device agents
- Goods tracking in global setups (e.g. pallets, containers, on-premise logistics)
- Logistics solutions for consumer smart packaging enabled by IIOT
- New business models and security requirements in transport and logistics
- Building technology
- Heating measurement devices in service and online setting
- Water/HVAC control applications in IIOT networks, including wireless access networks for remote sites and security aspects in critical infrastructure buildings (e.g. hospitals)
- Access systems, locks, biometrics
- Medical / laboratory technology
- Platform integration of various laboratory equipment (physical measurements, analytical instruments)
- Service application in IOT networks with remote setup and onboarding
- Moving legacy applications to cloud environments with IOT enhancements (e.g. evidence tracking in audit)
- Integration commercial systems, market places, CRM and ERP backends
- Most projects are helped with an introduction workshop to get up to speed regarding standards, technology and an overview of market players.
|Technologies||Platform as a Service (PaaS)||Functional Applications||Networks & ConnectivityPlatform as a Service (PaaS)||Sensors|
|Industries||Transportation||Healthcare & Hospitals||Healthcare & Hospitals||Healthcare & HospitalsUtilities|
|Use Cases||Vehicle TelematicsTransportation Simulation||Building Energy ManagementMachine Condition MonitoringManufacturing System Automation|
|Functions||Logistics & Transportation|
|Services||Hardware Design & Engineering Services||Training||Software Design & Engineering Services||System Integration||Software Design & Engineering Services|
|Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Platform as a Service (PaaS)||None||None||Strong||None||Minor||None||None||None||None|
|Application Infrastructure & Middleware||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Analytics & Modeling||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Cybersecurity & Privacy||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Networks & Connectivity||None||None||None||None||Minor||None||None||None||None|
|Processors & Edge Intelligence||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Automation & Control||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Partners||Seebo||IntelInfinite Uptime||RapidValueLifeSignals||Micron Technology||IntelTexas Instruments||Microsoft AzureAmazon Web ServicesGoogleAkenza AG|