- Automation & Control - Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Functional Applications - Remote Monitoring & Control Systems
- Networks & Connectivity - Cellular
- Networks & Connectivity - Routers & Bridges
- Sensors - Utility Meters
- Business Operation
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
Detect issues with consumption, pressure, etc.
Monitorand control gas delivery devices to manage billing history and data
Receive real-time alerts
First, the gas meter connects to the industrial router via RS485 and transmits data to TCP2COM in a remote area via 3G/4G network.
Next, by installing SCADA on laptop to read data collected from TCP2COM, operators are then able to manage gas metering data. Also, real-time SMS and Email notifications are applied to send out alerts from Ursalink router.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.