- Business Operation
- Remote Collaboration
• Geographically dispersed campus made in-person meetings costly and inconvenient.
• Distance-learning programs in Malaysia, India, and China required dependable, user-friendly online tools to maximize interaction in collaborative workspaces.
• Virtual learning environment required a separate sign-in process, resulting in a significant administrative burden for IT staff and limited adoption of collaboration technology.
• Cisco WebEx collaboration software produces a richly interactive, long-distance learning environment.
• Joint collaboration solution from Cisco and CirQlive provides a virtually endless array of options for optimizing the management of Moodle.
• Single sign-on is now possible through a Microsoft Active Directory portal.
Case Study missing?
Start adding your own!
Register with your work email and create a new case study profile for your business.