Engaging and delighting fans has become the number one priority. However, the identity and behavior of fans within the stadium have been impossible to detect until Sirqul. Furthermore, standalone mobile apps historically have only seen a 5-30% penetration rate, thus leaving venues with poor data, insights and little interaction with the fan itself.
This large stadium was looking for a set of recommendations to improve the fan experience, increase revenue and optimize operational efficiency based on this never seen before data.
One of the largest stadiums in the US
Smart devices were deployed in less than a day and connected to the Sirqul dashboard for real-time analysis, reporting, triggers, and visualization. The Sirqul Smart Stadium solution successfully tracked the customer journey from the time the ticket was torn for over 72,000 fans.
Use Cases identified:
- Mapping of fans to the ticket torn
- Dwell time at gates with entrance/exits used
- Micro discovery on most active areas within the VIP sections, kids experience, and 3rd party sponsorship activation areas
- Customer journey of season ticket holders
- Tour optimization of timing and flow
- Staff and security placement
- New vs. Repeat fans
- Team store traffic by product interest vs. conversion
- Food, beverage and restroom wait times
- Biometric identity, payment processing for purchases, and age verification for alcohol
- Passively captured and tracked 98% of all fans and their customer journey
- Delivered new vs. returning to each game, concert, and event
- Captured visits to each designated area with dwell time
- Determined conversion and abandonment rates associated with team store, concessions and kiosks
- Revealed customer journeys by ticket type, points of interest visited, time of day, and which gate they entered.
- Quantified win vs. loss impact on dwell time, exit time, and areas of interest
|Cutting Edge (technology has been on the market for < 2 years)|